-
June 1st, 2007, 01:20 PM
#1761
Inactive Member
I got the paperwork yesterday...I am officially Divorced...
*Happy*
-
June 1st, 2007, 01:57 PM
#1762
HB Forum Owner
-
June 1st, 2007, 02:49 PM
#1763
Inactive Member
Right ON!!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
June 1st, 2007, 04:39 PM
#1764
Inactive Member
as long as you are happy about it Roger then I am happy with ya [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 2nd, 2007, 11:05 AM
#1765
HB Forum Owner
-
June 2nd, 2007, 05:56 PM
#1766
Inactive Member
-
June 3rd, 2007, 12:00 PM
#1767
HB Forum Owner
-
June 3rd, 2007, 04:14 PM
#1768
Inactive Member
-
June 4th, 2007, 12:34 PM
#1769
Inactive Member
It is the beginning of a new week, so...
*Hopeful*
-
June 4th, 2007, 01:24 PM
#1770
Inactive Member
for me it was stressful like always on my first day at work after a few days of vacation. Oh, the mess some ppl can leave behind*grrrrrrrrrrrr
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks